Organic Moringa Leaf
$26.00 – $40.00
Moringa Oleifera helps expel pathogens and inflammation. It is one of the most commonly used herbs in Ayurvedic Medicine.
Although Ayurvedic practitioners have been treating people for centuries with organic moringa oleifera leaf powder, conventional, Western medicine only recognizes compounds that have been clinically proven in peer-reviewed studies.
Great news if you’re looking for modern medicinal validation of organic moringa oleifera leaf powder. This organic supplement is a proven natural, plant-based antibiotic, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Studies such as this one conclude organic moringa may help in the treatment of epithelial ovarian cancer. The powerful antioxidants found in organic moringa oleifera leaf powder have also been proven to be clinically effective in reducing carcinogenic levels in this study.
The term “superfood” might be disingenuously over-hyped and over-used as a marketing ploy by food companies, but our organic moringa, a potent natural antibiotic, rightfully deserves this label.
– 27% protein and contains every essential amino acid.
– 7 times the vitamin C in oranges
– 4 times the calcium in milk
– 4 times the vitamin A in carrots
– 3 times the potassium in bananas
– 3 times the iron in spinach
– anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal.
– As a spice on food. It tastes like a mild mix of mint, horseradish, and dill.
– With Tea: Stir one quarter teaspoon into an 8 oz cup of hot water. Water should be very hot but not boiling to preserve the vitamins. Stir occasionally as the powder may settle.
– In Smoothies: Add one teaspoon to boost the nutrients in your smoothie.
– Topically, as a paste.